Sunday, 9 December 2012
Work From Home Legit
And it's the most simple step of all - set yourself up with Clickbank account, but there is one essential thing that you have to get done first, and more, bandwidth quotas, domain names, traffic techniques, sales copy, site design, marketing, prices, there are lots of things you've got to work through before you can sell your stuff online: inventory.
Because they are a simple one-stop ecommerce solution with zero monthly fees and a built in affiliate program. No. Do I have shares in Clickbank? Why? Do it through Clickbank, whether you're selling your own stuff or you're looking to sell somebody else's! That's my advice. Choose Clickbank as your primary payment processor.
I was paying three different companies significant monthly fees before I sold a thing, as a result. I got myself set up to receive the right variety of credit cards. I subscribed to a payment processor. I made sure I had the right sort of bank account. And took all the steps that I had been told were necessary, i tried to be responsible, when I put my first product online back in 2000.
And three times the number of things that can go wrong, three times the paperwork, a three-part system means three companies to deal with. And it's not just the cost that made it a pain.
As a glitch at any one point in the process will mean your whole system fails, but I'd sooner be relying on one system rather than three, from time to time Clickbank does go down (and it pays to have a backup solution). Don't underestimate the significance of this last factor.
And I've never had an issue since, it took me two years before I was able to swallow my pride and drop the entire clunky commerce system I had created and switch to Clickbank, anyway.
Now I have an entirely reliable system that has: Now every product I sell (whether mine or as an affiliate) goes through Clickbank.
You'll need to use Paypal - the second greatest payment processor in the world, but if you're trying sell your church pews. This won't be a problem, if you're trying to sell your audio sermon collection. Etc, software, ebooks, you can only sell electronic downloads through Clickbank - music. They don't allow you to sell physical products. There is one major problem with Clickbank. Every two weeks, an ecommerce processor that sends me cheques like clockwork. An affiliate program that allows me to get paid for recommending other people's products and/or to pay others a percentage of the sale price when they sell my product. And the amount deducted from each transaction is frankly negligible, no monthly fees.
Click the link below to watch a video that takes you by the hand through the sign-up process, but in order to make it even easier. Both systems cost nothing to join and the sign-up process is dead easy in both cases. And indeed you should, there's nothing to stop you signing up with both, at any rate.
And you'll be even more amazed when you discover just how valuable your Clickbank affiliate link can be to you. You'll be amazed how easy it all is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment